Critical Thinking helps participants think critically about any issue they encounter in the workplace. They gain practical tools for analyzing, evaluating, and improving products, services, and processes. They sharpen their logical abilities and avoid faulty logic. They also learn strategies for improving the thinking that happens in meetings and work groups.
You can provide as much or as little oversight as you wish. Track participants' scores on pre- and post-assessments, review their quizzes and activities, or drill down to individual responses. You can also brand this course with your own title, organization name, and logo, which appear on participant materials and the final certification for 1 CEU.
Upon completion of Critical Thinking, participants will be able to do the following:
- Use critical thinking daily to succeed on the job
- Eliminate mechanical thinking and manage emotional thinking
- Enhance memory of names, decisions, and details
- Work to deeper and deeper levels of thinking using Bloom’s taxonomy
- Quickly grasp new concepts and apply them to solve problems on the job
- Use thought tools to analyze, evaluate, and improve products, services, and procedures
- Work with graphic organizers, traits, and SCAMPER
- Build arguments deductively or inductively to get a point across
- Identify and eliminate errors in logic
- Help teams stop “groupthink” and think critically as they make decisions
- Improve the thinking done in groups and on teams at work
Table of Contents
- Module 1: Critical Thinking at Work
- Module 2: Deeper Thinking on the Job
- Module 3: Logic at Work
- Module 4: Critical Thinking in Teams
This course works well with Problem Solving, which applies critical thinking in multiple ways to tackle complex problems.
You'll also find five other courses that progress from foundational grammar skills to high-level writing. Check out all of these courses from Write for Business: