If your facilitator gave you a product code for this course, enter it in "My Library" to begin.
Critical Thinking helps you think critically about any issue you encounter in the workplace. You’ll gain practical tools for analyzing, evaluating, and improving products, services, and processes. You’ll sharpen your logical abilities and avoid faulty logic. You’ll also learn strategies for improving the thinking that happens in meetings and workgroups.
Clear explanations, examples, and videos teach key concepts, and digital activities for critical thinking help you practice what you learn. Each learning module ends with a quiz, and a pre- and post-assessment track your overall learning.
Watch this brief video to see how it all works:
Upon completion of Critical Thinking, you will be able to do the following:
- Use critical thinking daily to succeed on the job
- Eliminate mechanical thinking and manage emotional thinking
- Enhance memory of names, decisions, and details
- Work to deeper and deeper levels of thinking using Bloom’s taxonomy
- Quickly grasp new concepts and apply them to solve problems on the job
- Use thought tools to analyze, evaluate, and improve products, services, and procedures
- Work with graphic organizers, traits, and SCAMPER
- Build arguments deductively or inductively to get a point across
- Identify and eliminate errors in logic
- Help teams stop “groupthink” and think critically as they make decisions
- Improve the thinking done in groups and on teams at work
Table of Contents
- Module 1: Critical Thinking at Work
- Module 2: Deeper Thinking on the Job
- Module 3: Logic at Work
- Module 4: Critical Thinking in Teams
This course works well with Problem Solving, which applies critical thinking in multiple ways to tackle complex problems.
You'll also find five other courses that progress from foundational grammar skills to high-level writing. Check out all of these courses from Write for Business: